I was born in Ankara in 1976. I completed my primary, secondary and high school education in Ankara. Between 1994-2000, I studied at Izmir 9 Eylul Faculty of Medicine. In 2000, I passed the specialty exam and started my General Surgery Specialization at Ankara State Hospital. I started my professional life as a General Surgery Specialist in 2005 and continued by working in different state and private hospitals. I am still working at Mersin Forum Yaşam Hospital and Mediterranean Healing Hospital.
Since the day I started my job, I have made it a principle to participate in various trainings and professional congresses that will enable me to improve myself in my profession and to improve myself in my field. I first received endoscopic interventions training at Istanbul University Faculty of Medicine in 2008. In 2014, I received advanced laparoscopic intervention training at Istanbul Acıbadem University Faculty of Medicine.
My professional interests:
• Obesity and metabolic surgery
• Upper gastrointestinal system diseases surgery (hiatal hernia, recurrent hiatal hernia, reflux, achalasia)
• Abdominal wall hernias and their treatment (open and laparoscopic)
• Thyroid and parathyroid gland surgery
• Breast diseases and surgery
• Colorectal diseases and surgery
• Liver and gallbladder diseases and surgery
• Upper-lower gastrointestinal endoscopic interventions (gastric balloon application, PEG, stent application)
*Turkish Surgery Association
*Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery Association
*Metabolic Surgery Association